名詞子句 (Noun Clauses)
從屬連接詞 "that" 、"if" 、 "whether"所引導的名詞子句
That she made a perfect score pleased her parents.
My assumption is that this is only the beginning.
He said that he was sick.
Mom taught us that honesty is the best policy.
The question is whether he knows how to ring a sale.
I don't know if she has a boyfriend.
動詞 + that-子句
I expect that he will be late.
I insist that they take some time off.
在非正式的口語中，that-子句中的 that 經常被省略。
I think (that) I've met you before.
Imagine (that) you have been elected President. What would you do?
What the man did was not very polite.
I don't know how she does it.
Jeff asked me where his wallet was.
Circle the name of the city in which you grew up.
There is emoji for when you don't really know what to say, but don't want to be rude by not responding.
I did wonder who he was, so I found out.
Why I went there is anyone's guess.
I'm not going to tell everyone what I had for lunch.
That is about where it ends.
代名詞 "whoever", "whomever", "whatever", "whichever"所引導的名詞子句
Whoever has the most stars at the end of the game wins.
You're allowed to hate whomever you want, but you're not allowed to act on that hate.
When our parents are not present, we can do whatever we want.
Whichever restaurant you pick is fine with me.
whatever we want.. (錯誤的句子，因為它不完整)
Whichever restaurant you pick. (錯誤的句子，因為它不完整)
- They are interested in whatever there is on television.
- You can tell whomever you want.
- That he will come is certain.
- Whoever is responsible for this mess needs to clean it up.
- Whomever you invite is fine with me.
- It matters little whether you go or stay.
- Can you tell which luggage is yours?
- Do you know where is she?
- Do you know where she is?