He keeps asking me for a date.
Not too long ago, there's no way I could have ever imagined doing this.
- I can't endure to be ignored.
- I can't endure being ignored.
- My wife mentioned to see you the other day.
- My wife mentioned seeing you the other day.
- I try to avoid to go shopping on Saturdays.
- I try to avoid going shopping on Saturdays.
- I enjoy listening (listen) to the pop music.
- He seems to be (be) a brave man.
- She didn't expect to see (see) me.
- Have you finished reading (read) that magazine?
- I plan to stay (stay) here for three weeks.
- We go fishing (fish) very often.
- Lily can’t resist laughing (laugh) at Mike's joke.