The Farm Animals
The Farm Animals story by Rolando Merino is a complete online version in our new Talking eBook format. You can click and hear every individual word pronounced, hear every page read, and listen to real farm animal sounds.
Rolando Merino 為他的兒子Rollie 創作了這本有聲電子書《The Farm Animals》
中文裡常用【汪】來形容狗的叫聲；【嘶】來形容馬的叫聲。您知不知道如何用英文來表達下列動物 bee ; bird ; cat ; cow ; dog ; duck ; frog ; hen ; horse ; lion ; pig ; sheep 的聲音呢？ 答案請見第二頁。
The animals that live on a farm all make special sounds...
- On the farm there is a horse that goes neigh and gallops around. Horses are fun to ride.
- This is a cow that goes mooooo... and makes the milk for children to drink.
- Here is the piggy. He goes oink. He loves to take mud baths.
- Here is the goat. The goat makes milk and cheese and goes beh.
- This is the chicken. She lays the eggs for children to eat. She goes cluck.
- Here is the duck that goes quack. Ducks waddle and swim in ponds.
- This is the sheep. It has a wooly coat and goes baa. Sheep give us the wool we need.
gallop (馬等)疾馳,飛跑; waddle (鴨、鵝般地)搖搖擺擺地走。
| ||cheese||第三級||[名詞] 起司;乳酪
| ||click||第三級||[動詞] 發出卡嗒(或喀嚓)聲; [名詞] 卡嗒聲
| ||individual||第三級||[形容詞] 個別的; [名詞] 個人;個體